Buddha Haze is a highly potent strain, offering 18% THC and less than 0.04% CBD. Given this, the strain is best reserved for advanced users or those who need powerful psychoactive effects. Naturally, This strain will cause strong intoxication. Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after using.
Chemical Formula of Product:
18% THC+ less than 0.04% CBD
Benefits of the product:
• Is a primarily uplifting strain, but it does offer some strong relaxant properties.
As a result, patients who require an energetic and mellow experience will greatly enjoy this strain.
• Although not its strongest area, many patients do find Buddha Haze to be effective against headaches, migraines, back pain, joint pain, muscle pain, neck pain, inflammation, arthritis and fibromyalgia.
• Buddha Haze is also highly effective at combatting nausea and stimulating appetite.
The terpene profile is as follows:
• Myrcene – A fragrant terpene responsible for giving the product an herb-like scent.
• B-Caryophyllene – Spicy terpene resembling the taste of black pepper. Effective as an anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, analgesic, anti-anxiety, cancer inhibitor and even reduces alcohol cravings in addicts.
• Linalool – Known for its mildly spicy, lavender aroma. Shown to be effective against epilepsy, in addition to antibacterial, antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties.
• Humulene – A terpene known for its spicy, wood-like undertones. Unlike many terpenes, this one actually is known to suppress appetite, rather than stimulate it. This terpene is also known for its anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
• Tested for purity
• No heavy metals, microbes, fungi or other contaminants
• Fertilizers and nutrients vary per strain. Blends are proprietary and therefore not available to the public.
Side effects of product:
• Dry mouth
• Dry eyes
Source of product: 85% Sativa-dominant cross between (Amnesia Haze + Manga Rosa)
Origin of product: Big Buddha Seeds
Bred by Big Buddha Seeds, Buddha Haze is an 85% Sativa-dominant cross between Amnesia Haze and Manga Rosa.